It’s finally Friday!!!
This week was wonderful and horrible all at the same time. And not really horrible… mainly, it was extremely hard to go to work this morning after a glorious day off. In fact, most people in my office had the brilliant idea to take today off from the beginning, but I didn’t have that luxury.
But now the weekend has begun, and before our movie night begins, I want to share my top five moments of the week with you!
1. We spent last weekend camping in Southern Indiana. This was my first time camping period. That post is in the making, I promise. It’s just been a very busy week! Anyway, we had a great time, and the views were gorgeous. Oh, and it rained all weekend.
2. We left Ava with my parents while we went camping, so the reunion was so sweet. We had lots of play time when we got home (and after some naps).
3. The Fourth of July this year was amazing! We had lots of fun with friends and family over the holiday. Ava enjoyed watching the fireworks and never got scared of the booms. However, she wasn’t a fan of staying up that late.
4. We celebrated our anniversary this week as well. We went to a local restaurant just the two of us, and ate the most delicious food we’ve had in awhile. Big Hoffa’s is a pirate-themed BBQ joint, and we were way too overdressed. But hey, it was our anniversary! Let me just tell you real quick what was in The Hoffanator I ate: french fries topped with mac & cheese, pulled pork BBQ, and ranch dressing. Oh my goodness. Oh. My. Goodness. It was fantastic, and we are definitely going back.
5. One of our good friends is in Alaska doing PT clinicals for the summer. We’ve been buds with this guy since college (he actually introduced Caleb and me), and we can’t wait til he gets home.
That’s it! Now I get to have a movie and pizza night with Caleb, Ava (until bedtime), and another of our good friends, Dawson. I do believe it’ll entail one (or two) Harry Potter movies, and I’m looking forward to it.
Have a great weekend!